- Today, Monday, marks the start of my fifth week of work. Isn’t that just amazing? Even I have surprised myself, and I still love my job. I love the simplicity of it. I have no stress whatsoever other than pleasing my supervisor and keeping her happy.
Purging of Another Kind?
- I weighed myself yesterday and I weigh exactly 180 pounds. I am 6’3”. Kim and I walked at seven yesterday morning, but we only made it a half a mile before she was out of breath and tired. She went home and I continued on to walk for 7 more miles. From my house and around that old cotton mill is six miles and I walked even further. Am I substituting exercise for purging? I overdid it and am so sore this morning. The urge to walk a long walk tonight is there. I want to get down to 170 or 160 pounds. I still have a little fat around the edges. I want to be super slim.
No Cokes for You!
- Dad pissed me off last night when I asked for six extra “free” cokes. “I can only afford to give you six a day,” he said. “You drink too many.” “Fine,” I said. “I will just go buy my own. You forget I have an income now.” He means well, but he swears I get high off the caffeine and worries about it. That need to control me is still there. I was just being cheap and mom always keeps several cases of diet Cokes in the basement for me at the ready. I am just glad I am working now. The edge is not so biting anymore. The irony is that mom will buy me four 2-liters of diet Coke with my groceries today. Wasn’t that all just so silly?
New Job for Sis…
- My sister took a new job as head of oncology at a local hospital. Dad says she’s been a nervous wreck with all the responsibility. They bought a extremely nice new house on a lake and moved nearby. Dad is just overjoyed at being able to see his grandkids on a regular basis now. I am happy for him on those regards.
No More Risperdal Consta…
- Tomorrow marks the first time in six years that I will not get my injection of my antipsychotic. It was always so demeaning to me to have to bear my ass to a nurse to get injected. My medication level will drop from 6mg to 3mg a day tomorrow. I hope things go fine and I don’t have any mental illness symptoms. I am keeping my fingers crossed. I see my psychiatrist Wednesday and I hope to adjust the levels further. My doctor is worried about withdrawal so we have to be careful. At one point, I was taking over 8mg per day for years.
A Slow Night…
Kim and I didn’t do much last night – mostly lying about my house browsing the Internet with our laptops. She was using my laptop and asked, “What kind of operating system is this? It is weird.” “I am running Linux on my laptop,” I replied. “It is old and needs a simple operating system.” She actually ended up liking it after using it a few hours. I love Kim’s laptop. It is cutting edge with a very wide and big screen. It is a heavy “desktop replacement” model. It was her Christmas present from her mother last year.