This is mainly for me more than my readership. I will more likely do it if I write about it publicly and so will commit.
- Take a shower and shave (a major hurdle to overcome for the day's events).
- Pass out smokes down at the shopping center along with some candy and drinks.
- Clean my house some to get ready for my brother's visit. He has never seen my new house and the first thing he asked when arriving home was if I was going to be there tonight at our big get together.
- Put on my best clothes and loafers.
- Gather myself enough to arrive at 6:30 PM to eat at my parents with a large crowd of people. This will be a major undertaking for me. I have already called my father and told him not to be alarmed when I have to retire early or go lay on my mother's bed to make it through it.