I've had a rough day and it has been nice to occasionally hear the sound over these speakers that I got a new comment on the blog as I busily worked around the house. Thank you to those of you that took time out of your day to drop me a line. It means the world to me and you are very appreciated. You made the difference in the life of a guy who struggles some days. Thank you once again!
Things I've done today...
- Mowed my lawn
- Trimmed my shrubbery and weeded my flower beds.
- Cleaned my bathroom and toilet.
- Washed a load of dishes and cleaned Maggie's water bowl (which was blooming with algae).
- Washed my sheets and a small load of clothes.
- Cooked a supper of vegetable soup and corn bread.
- Debated on going to Alcoholics Anonymous all damn day, but chickened out.
When I struggle, I try to clean and stay busy to keep my mind off my problems. My house is immaculate and I am tired. I am soon to go to bed once my father brings my nightly medications.